Be happy first to become successful
Happiness begins in the present. With practice, we can shift our mindsets and behaviors, and that of others. If we can harness this positivity, success will feel closer and you will achieve excellence.
What you need to do:
- Always believe happiness is a state of mind. Don’t think that you would be happy only when you achieve something.
- Make incremental progress every day every week. E.g. try to break down your goals into smaller goals and complete them regularly. That would improve your confidence and motivation.
- There will be days when you feel negative and down. In those moments you need to realize that it is temporary and you can get back to your plan. Talk to your mentor, your parents or a friend and regulate your feelings to bounce back to your study plan.
- Celebrate small wins. Don’t wait to achieve the big goal for a celebration.
- Always remember: If you are happy, you have a better chance of getting success (“All is well”)